Day 5 – 5/4/18

My first class was at 8:15 and I woke up to my roommate coming into my room at 8:15, I jumped up and ran to my first class. I can’t believe I missed breakfast, that’s the second time. By the end of the day, I am always very tired, even though at home I do twice as much stuff and I’m not nearly as tired. I think it is because it is very hot here, food is only 4 times a day and I don’t use nearly as much technology us at home. I didn’t have creative writing today, but my history class was really interesting. One thing different about Putney then Bush is everybody swears like in class a student or a teacher will just casually let one loose to further prove their point. Lacrosse was good, I’ve┬ánever played a sport where I need a helmet, I don’t particularly like the helmet part because it is a bit stifling. I played a lot of indoor soccer throughout the day, it was a lot of fun. Today was my day off of barn duty it was quite refreshing.